Tinting in Perth
We provide our clients with the very best lash and brow tints. During your consultation, your therapist will advise you on which colour will create the right look and enhance your facial features the best.
An eyebrow tint takes minutes to apply and can perfect and enhance your brow shape! This can be customised personally to you to enable you to get the best results. Typically lasting up to 3-4 weeks.
An eyelash tint will allow you to ditch your mascara and can last 4+ weeks – this is a great treatment to have if you are going away on holiday!
Please note all new clients will require a patch test at least 24 hours prior to tinting.
After an eyelash or eyebrow tint, please follow the aftercare advice below to ensure there is no irritation, and that your tint lasts as long as possible;
- Avoid any eye make-up for 12 hours post treatment
- Try to ensure your eyelashes/brows are kept dry for 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid touching the eye area straight after application (although care will be taken to remove tint present from the area, a little residue may remain!)
- Avoid any heat such as; hot bath/shower, sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- Oil based make-up remover can cause the tint to fade quicker to switch to an oil-free remover to ensure you get the best wear out of your treatment!
- Strong UV light can cause tint to fade quicker so please be cautious of this
- If any irritation occurs, please seek medical advice
Eyebrow tint - £12
Eyelash tint - £15
Eye wax/tint packages
Eyebrow and eyelash tint - £22
Eyebrow tint and wax - £22
Eyebrow wax, eyelash tint and eyebrow tint - £31